Telephone 01540 651255
3 traditional farm cottages and 2 flats in Alvie House, most with superb views of the Cairngorms.
All cottages have a combination of heating systems. Background heat is provided by electric storage heaters whilst instant heat is provided by panel heaters, open fires and log stoves. Alvie flats have central heating and open fires.
A supply of firewood, kindling and coal is provided, additional fuel can be purchased through the Estate Office. The electricity is metered, electricity used in excess of £20 per week will be invoiced following departure and where appropriate deducted from the security deposit.
The properties are provided with most of the following facilities:
- TV/DVD/Freeview box
- CD Radio
- Electric cooker
- Microwave oven
- Fridge freezer
- Pillows and duvets
- Iron and ironing board
- All bed linen, kitchen cloths & bath mat (not personal towels)
- Broadband WiFi connection (Top Flat has a limited signal)
- Cots & highchairs, stairgate & baby bath can be provided on request.
- Pre order Groceries from Kincraig Stores
For visitors staying more than one week, a change of linen will be provided each week.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01540 651255 if you can't find your required dates on the online booking system. We offer short breaks at various times of the year & we may be able to work something out for you
Click on the "Book Now" button to check availability.
See below for more detail on our Cottages and Flats:
- Cottages and Flats
- Static Caravans
- Tents & Tourers
- Alvie House - Functions and Weddings
- Alvie Manse - Functions and Weddings
- Tariff - Chalets/Caravan & Camping