Fishing by boat or from the bank. Loch Insh provides Fishing for Salmon, Arctic Char, Brown Trout and Pike. Loch Alvie & Loch Beag contain Brown Trout and Pike. In addition there is a Loch stocked with Brown Trout with fishing from the bank.
From a Boat: The boat is supplied with oars. The price of the boat includes a one rod fishing permit. Maximum two rods per boat.
Loch Insh - £20.00 per day + £10.00 per extra rod.
Loch Alvie - £20.00 per day + £10.00 pre extra rod.
From the bank:
Loch Alvie, Insh and Beag - £15.00 per day, £60.00 per week
Fishing from the bank on the river Spey and Feshie provide the opportunity of catching Salmon, Sea & Brown Trout.
Salmon - £25.00 per day/£120.00 per week (6 days)
Trout - £15.00 per day/£70.00 per week (6 days)
Jock of the Bog - 2.5 acres of water stocked with Brown Trout - fly fishing only.
£12.00 per rod for 3 fish
£3.20 per fish thereafter
The services of a Ghillie can sometimes be arranged at an additional cost for a whole day or half day Annual Permits to cover all fishing except Jock of the Bog - £150 per rod
Salmon and Sea Trout - 11 February - 30 September
Brown Trout and Char - 15 March - 6 October
Pike - No closed season
- No Sunday fishing for Salmon or Sea Trout
Please do not leave hooks, line, lead weights or other litter
- Bait: Fly or spinner only.
- Any fish less than 10 inches (25cm) must be returned unharmed to the water
- No set lines
- Permits are valid only for the day of issue
- The Estate takes no responsibility for the safety of anglers, angler's vehicles or equipment
- It is a condition of issue of any permit that all fish caught are recorded in the space provided and completed returns submitted to the Estate Office or Dalraddy Holiday Park Office
Please call 01479 810330 for availability or bookings